Thrive on quality education and training
After a challenging year, let’s take stock and look to the future of education and training in the European Union (EU).
- How can the education sector be improved to the benefit of all?
- How can education be made more inclusive and fair – from early childhood education and care to higher education and adult learning?
- How can the well-being of teachers and pupils be improved?
- How can smart investment lead to high-quality education and training?
- What can be done to progress the green and digital transformations of the sector?
At this year’s European Education Summit, participants from across the EU will discuss ideas and best practices to search for answers to these questions and more.
The European Education Summit is the annual flagship event of the European Education Area, the EU’s shared vision for a modern and inclusive European education and training sector fit to face the digital and green transitions.
Follow the Summit online
Stay tuned for more – this page will be regularly updated on the run-up to 9 December 2021!
You can also keep up-to-date with the latest on the Summit on social media by following
Discover the last updates with #EduSummitEU on Twitter!
Prior registration will not be required to watch the live web streaming, which will be available on this page in English only.
General Moderator: Chris Burns, Broadcast and print journalist (Euronews, Bloomberg News, CNN, AP)